Boat dockage in the 1000 Islands! As a member of Hucks Marine & Resort, you’ll be taken care of so you can enjoy your time on the water. Our dockage agreements include storage plans, which means we'll handle everything from hauling to winterizing and storing your boat/PWC for the Winter and launch it in the Spring.
Full Year Dockage Agreements Include:
- Premium dockage in the heart of the 1000 Islands & easy access to the St. Lawrence River
- 180 slips available for boats up to 60'
- Key fob access to the Johnston Building (fitness centre, sauna, steam room, laundry facility & deluxe boaters' heads)
- Priority access to onsite factory-authorized technicians
- Free Wifi service & pump outs
- Shore power & fresh water
- Parking for one [land] vehicle
- Onsite fuel docks with ethanol free high grade gas & high-volume diesel pumps
Further Amenities For You:
- On-site parts counter and customer service in The Engine Room of the Johnston Building for you to buy supplies, cleaners, order parts or request service to your boat or Sea-Doo
- Year-round 5,000 sq. ft. indoor showroom, Waypoints, in the Johnston Building to view some of the newest and best boat models
- Centre Stage, a retail sales area with unique boating apparel & accessories and Cassie's, our Riverside Cafe in the Gerald H. Huck Building
- Swimming pool and deck
- BBQs & Gazebos
- No-hassle dockage refund policy for year round contracts.
Refund amounts are based on the date of cancellation. Contracts cancelled on or before March 31, 2024 receive 100% of the Total Payable, cancellation between April 1 and April 30, 2024 receive 50% of Total Payable, cancellation between May 1 and May 31, 2024 receive 40% of Total Payable, cancellation between June 1 and June 30, 2024 receive 30% of Total Payable, cancellation between July 1 and July 31, 2024 receive 20% of Total Payable and cancellation on or after August 1, 2024 receives no refund.